Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Family or Everything?


Today, we were having presentations on the topic 'Family' in the class. There were many concepts on this topic given. However, all the concepts have one same meaning - a social unit linked together through marriage, blood relation, or even adoption. One of the group went another step further and said that there must be emotional tie before the unit of more than one person can be considered a true family.

This may be true for a lot of people, but to me, these definitions of concept are just not enough to describe my opinion and most importantly, my feelings for my family. To me, there are only two words to describe the concept 'family' and those are 'My World'.

My family is everything to me. They are the center of my life. Some may think that I am too dramatic. Others may say that that's a plain lie. It doesn't matter. I have carried with me such an extreme opinion my whole life and I foresee no change in the near future. I simply can't imagine a life without my beloved family.

Thus, my personal opinion on the concept of 'family' is simple - family is my everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment